You may have probably heard stories about regular individuals making money on YouTube and thought, “Hey, I can do this too!” While earning thousands of Euros or dollars may not be probably realistic, you can quickly start earning money on YouTube, most especially if you have a robust subscriber base. At a point after commencing your journey of earning money on YouTube you begin to ask “How do people earn money from YouTube?” Follow this step by step guide on how to monetize your videos and start earning some bucks off of those YouTube ads.
- Set up and build your YouTube channel –Creating a YouTube account requires you own a Google account which in turn grants you access to other Goggle’s products such as Google Drive, Gmail, and lots more.
Create your YouTube account, add relevant keywords to help people discover your YouTube channel. Use a short, Original name that is easy to remember; it will help you a lot. However if you already own an account, you can always edit your name on your Google+ account via the settings page.
- Add content – The length of your videos is dependent on the type of content you intend to show your subscribers and viewers. But whenever you upload a video, ensure the video quality is super high, and not lengthy. Nobody wants to spend their time watching lengthy stuffs online anymore.
Even if your content is not looking great at first moment, nor isn’t drawing views, comments, and likes, ensure you don’t relent on posting regularly – stay consistent with your uploads. Make each new video better than the previous ones uploaded. Consistency will show a potential subscriber that you’re active and ready to give them new content at any time. Unlike a channel where their last uploaded video was weeks back, 90% people won’t want to subscribe because it’s looking like an abandoned channel.
Use good cameras, better lightings, awesome video editing software, and ensure you write an eye-catching description while describing your video content. Don’t forget to use relevant keywords in your video titles and description because these helps people searching on YouTube to discover and locate your channel.
- Gain an audience – Building an audience, getting more views is crucial to increasing your monetization potential. You need people to watch your Ads to make money off them. The higher the views, the higher the earnings. Make videos with the best content and they will come to you. If you can keep them hooked with your awesome content, then you’re already building an audience.
Share your content everywhere on the internet – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, your WhatsApp Stories, and even Snapchat. Interact with your subscribers and viewers by responding to their comments and questions.
- Monetize your videos –This is the main part y’all have been waiting for. In order to start making money on your YouTube videos, it is essential to permit YouTube to monetize your videos. This directly means you are consenting to YouTube placing Ads in your videos. Before doing this, ensure your videos are not copyrighted but original. Go to YouTube and click on “My Channel”. Click the link section termed “Video Manager” on the top bar. Click channel and enable YouTube monetization.
- Monetization requirements –You need to have attained at least 4,000 hours watch time and up to 1,000 YouTube subscribers before you can start earning money on your YouTube Channel. You can monetize a video as it uploads by clicking on the Monetization tab and selecting the “Monetize with Ads” option.
To monetize any of your video while it’s been uploaded or after it has been uploaded, open your Video Manager and click the “$” symbol next to the video that you want to monetize. Check the “Monetize with Ads” box.
- Set up Google AdSense – Google AdSense can be set up for free at the Official AdSense website. Create an account with them. If you’re less than 18 years of age then you need an adult to create the account for you. A bank account or a PayPal account is needed in order to be able to cash-out any earnings you make on your YouTube channel. You also need a valid mailing address so AdSense can easily verify who you are and whom to send the earnings to.
You earn every time someone clicks on an Ad on your videos. Plus, you also earn a smaller amount any time Ads are being viewed in your videos. These earnings accumulate over time this is why getting a large audience is important – helps build your earnings in a short time.
- Check your analytics – After uploading some videos and monetizing them, it is essential you check out your YouTube analytics. Analytics helps you determine how your videos are performing, the amount of video views, viewers’ demographics, ads performance, and much more. The Analytics option can be found on your channel menu. These tool is powerful as it shows you how your content is resonating with your audience.
- Market your videos online – Don’t just upload your videos on YouTube and sit back. Create a blog, create an Instagram account. Put your YouTube channel name on a corner of your videos so people can search and find your channel for more good videos. Share your videos on Instagram, Facebook, and other platforms. Create awareness about your Channel.
- Become a YouTube partner – You could alsoalso become a YouTube partner by applying to be one. YouTube Partners are YouTube members who have monetized videos with a large number of viewers. Partners gain access to more content creation tools, and can win prizes for the number of viewers they have. Partners also get access to much more community support and tips.
You can apply for YouTube partnership at any time through the YouTube Partner page. In order to gain access to the most powerful Partner programs, you need to have 15,000 cumulative watch hours for your channel over the last 90 days.
- Increase your YouTube revenue with IncomeTogether. Yes. You can dramatically increase your AdSense earnings without any extra effort or investment from you. How do they increase your AdSense revenue? They create new websites completely on their expense, attract traffic to the site, put your Ad code on the AdSense-safe websites and optimize your account for you to improve your earnings.
The perks of the services offered by IncomeTogether is:
- You get to keep every earnings you get from your YouTube AdSense. You only pay them an agreed amount after withdrawing your funds.
- They have been in existence since 13 years ago and are popular in the United Kingdom and countries around.
- You get to enjoy excellent support – answering any question and enquiries you may have.
- No technical knowledge required from you- they do the hard work while you watch your earnings increase.
- Find out how you can safely increase your AdSense earnings today.